Latihansoaldanjawaban.blogspot.com: Kunci dan Pembahasan Ujian Bahasa Inggris Nomor 10 - 19

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Kunci dan Pembahasan Ujian Bahasa Inggris Nomor 10 - 19

The following text is for questions 10 to 13.
Dear Hendra,
Hi.... I hope this letter finds you well. Do you remember today is a friendship day. In this occasion I want to express my deep feeling of gratitude to you for being my best friend. You know for me
you’re the one and the only best friend ever. You are humorous in nature. And I love it. You make me laugh all time with your clever jokes. I want to be a humorist like you, but unfortunately, I can’t.

The moment we have shared so far is unforgettable. Remember when I wanted to borrow a book from the library for my project and my library ID-card was left; you lent me your ID-card even though you needed it to borrow some books for your own project. It was really touching. That showed how kind you are. Moreover, many times, you brought me some novels although I knew you didn’t like reading such kind of books. Furthermore, you always helped me with my tasks whenever I found difficulties in my maths problems. You are very brilliant in maths. I really thank you very much for all those things you have done to me.

Library


Finally, I want to say that I intend to express this feeling for a long time but I can’t. On this friendship day, through this letter, let me show my appreciation for becoming my good friend. May you always be my good friend forever. 
Your best friend,
Santi

10. The text is written to....
A. tell Hendra that he is still her best friend.
B. tell Hendra her past experience in borrowing a book.
C. ask Hendra to teach her how to be a humorist person.
D. express the writer’s gratitude to Hendra for the friendship.

11. What did Hendra do when the writer got a trouble in borrowing a book?
A. Lending his books to her.
B. Lending his ID-card to her.
C. Helping her make a new ID-card.
D. Accompanying her to go to the library.

12. Which of the following touches Santi’s feeling?
A. He was very humorous so that many people liked him.
B. He lent her some good novels which he didn’t read anymore.
C. He was very brilliant in math so that Santy was proud of him.
D. He was willing to lend his ID-card though he needed it for himself.

13. From the text we can conclude that Santi....
A. sometimes cannot express her feeling easily
B. has many best friends including Hendra
C. is very brilliant in mathematics
D. is as humorous as Hendra

The following text is for questions number 14 to 16.
6281548324765
As we have planned before, today we are going to do an experiment on frog in the school lab. However, I’m in the middle of teachers meeting in Surabaya now. I’m going back to Bandung tomorrow. So, for your today’s learning activity, please make groups of four and discuss the material in Chapter IV instead. We will do the experiment next week. Sorry for not being with you.
Hendra

14. What is Hendra’s intention to write the message?
A. To ask students to do an experiment on frog in the school laboratory.
B. To inform what the students should do instead of doing the experiment.
C. To explain why he cannot come to the class today.
D. To tell students what he is doing in Surabaya.

15. When will the students finally do the experiment?
A. Today.
B. At present.
C. Tomorrow.
D. Next week.

16. Why did Hendra change the scheduled activity?
A. The students have finished doing an experiment on frog.
B. The materials nn Chapter IV haven’t been discussed.
C. The experiment has been discussed by the students.
D. Hendra is having a teacher meeting in Surabaya.

The followong text for questions 17 to 19.
One of the most important people of my life is my daddy. His name is Maman Perwira. He is about 50 years old now but he looks younger than he is. His body is like an athlete. He is tall, strong, and has proportional weight. His hair is short and straight. His eyes are small and brown. His skin is soft and white. He has a nice smile.

My daddy is a talented person. He is good at singing jazz songs. He can play piano as well as play guitar. He can perform some traditional dances. Besides, he can write beautiful poems. My daddy is very humorous. He often makes jokes that make people laugh happily. He has a lot of funny stories. When attending a meeting, daddy always makes it lively with his interesting and up to date jokes. 

In spite of those things, my daddy is a good father. He takes care of his family well. He often goes to bed late because of finishing his work. On the other hand, he always gets up earlier than the other family members to prepare everything needed by his children.

17. What is the text about?
A. The biography of the writer’s daddy.
B. The description of the writer’s daddy.
C. The description of the writer’s family.
D. The writer’s experience with his father.

18. What is the main idea of paragraph 2?
A. The writer’s father looks younger than he is.
B. The writer’s father is a good father for his family.
C. Mr. Maman Perwira is a person with many talents.
D. Mr. Maman Perwira is very humorous but talented.

19. Why did the writer say that his father is a good figure in his family?
A. He is very humorous.
B. He has a lot of funny stories.
C. He is good at singing jazz songs.
D. He takes care of his family well.

Kunci Jawaban dan Pembahasan Soal Ujian Nasional Bahasa Inggris Nomor 10 - 19

10. D = Jelas diuraikan pada paragraf 2. Kalimat kunci “That’s why; I really thank you very much for these.” Jadi tujuan ditulisnya teks ini adalah untuk mengucapkan terima kasih (gratitude).

11. B = Yang dilakukan Hendra ketika Santi ketinggalan ID-cardnya, Hendra meminjamkan ID-card miliknya ke Santi. Kalimat kunci “my library ID-card was left; you lent me your ID-card even though you needed it to borrow some books for your own project.”

12. D = Cukup jelas, diuraikan pada paragraf 2. Kalimat kunci “you lent me your ID-card even though you needed it to borrow some books for your own project. It was really touching.”

13. A = Kadang-kadang Santi tidak bisa mengungkapkan perasaannya dengan mudah. Kalimat kunci “Finally I want to say that I really want to express this feeling for a long time but I can’t.”

14. B = Tujuan teks ini adalah bahwa Hendra menulis pesan ini utk memberitahu apa yang harus dilakukan hari itu, yakni membahas materi Bab IV sebagai pengganti materi experiment. Kalimat kunci “So, for your today’s learning activity, please make groups of four and discuss the material on Chapter IV instead.”

15. D = Cukup jelas. Kalimat kunci “We will do the experiment next week.”

16. D = Hendra mengganti aktivitas di kelasnya karena dia sedang berada di Surabaya. Kalimat kunci “However, I’m in the middle of teachers meeting in Surabaya now. I’m going back to Bandung tomorrow. So, ....”

17. B = Isi teks secara keseluruhan adalah mendeskripsikan the writer’s Daddy.

18. C = Pikiran utama paragraph dua adalah Mr. Maman Perwira has some talents. Kalimat ini dijelaskan/diuraikan pada kalimat-kalimta berikutnya.

19. D = Kalimat “He takes care of his family well” menunjukkan bahwa Daddy is a good
figure in my family.





No comments:

Post a Comment