Latihansoaldanjawaban.blogspot.com: Prediksi Ujian Nasional Bahasa Inggris Plus Kunci Jawaban Nomor 40-50

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Prediksi Ujian Nasional Bahasa Inggris Plus Kunci Jawaban Nomor 40-50

The following text is for questions 40 to 42.

Every time I remember this, I always laugh. It was such an embarrassing moment. My friends were laughing all day because of this incident. On the same day I got the nickname as Mr. Clumsy.


At that time I was 8 years old. My friends and I were playing on the playground. We played a game of hide and seek. We played happily until it was my turn to look for them. I was looking for them one by one and managed to find them. However, one of my friends named Hadi was very clever at hiding. I could not find him. Then, I kept looking for him. I remembered that Hadi was wearing a red shirt and blue pants. As I was passing the elephant statue, I saw a kid wearing a red shirt and blue pants. Without thinking, I immediately approached him. After getting close, I pulled and took him to my friends. I wanted to tell them that I had managed to find him. However, I became silent, when I saw Hadi standing among my friends. He shouted at me, “Hi, why didn’t you find me?” I was confused. I saw my friends laugh. Then, I looked at the child I dragged from the elephant statue. I was surprised to find out that it was not Hadi but he was someone else wearing similar clothes.

The boy looked at me a bit angrily. All of my friends there were laughing at me. I was very embarrassed. Finally, I apologized to the boy. Since then my friends called me Mr. Clumsy.

40. What made the writer feel very embarrassed?
A. Hadi was finally found.
B. The boy was angry with him.
C. He had found a wrong person.
D. Two boys wore the same clothes

41. Based on the text what we can conclude that the writer was ....
A. a careless person
B. very good at hiding
C. a good hide and seek player
D. never able to find other players

42. ... at the child I dragged from the elephant statue. (Paragraph 2) Which of the following
is closest meaning to the underlined word?
A. pulled
B. pushed
C. found
D. met

For questions 43 to 45, complete the paragraph with the correct words.
Peach is a kind of edible juicy fruit native to China. The peach tree grows to 4-10
m tall. The leaves fall in certain seasons. The leaves are (43) ... 7-16 cm long. The
flowers bloom in the early spring before the leaves. They are solitary or paired with
about 2.5-3 cm in diameter. The flower is pink in colour.

Peach fruit is very nice and smells good. The skin of the peach is smooth or
velvety. The (44) .... of the flesh is yellow or white. The flesh is soft and juicy. It is
delicious. It is a little bit harder when it is unripe. Inside the flesh, there is a large
single seed. The seed about 1.3-2 cm in length is oval in shape. Its color is redbrown.
A wood–like husk (45) ... this seed.

43. 
A. very
B. about
C. really
D. exactly

44. 
A. fragrance
B. flavour
C. colour
D. size

45. 
A. divides
B. uncover
C. removes
D. surrounds

For questions 46 to 48, complete the paragraph with the correct words.
Milk Strawberry Soda
Ingredients:
? Full cream milk
? Strawberry soda
? Fresh apple
? Ice cubes
Steps:
? Firstly, pour full cream milk into a glass.
? (46) ..., add a little of strawberry soda and stir it.
? After that, pour strawberry soda into the glass and put ice cubes.
? Stir with a (47) ... once again.
? Next, slice the fresh apple, and (48) ... the glass with it.
? Put the straw on the glass.
? The milk strawberry soda is ready to serve.

Milk Strawberry


46. 
A. When
B. Then
C. Until
D. After

47. 
A. spoon
B. knife
C. bowl
D. cup

48. 
A. cover
B. serve
C. remove
D. decorate

49. Arrange these words or phrases into a good sentence.
an has the developed center small into town industrial
 1   2     3         4             5        6      7      8          9
A. 3 – 4 – 5 – 4 – 7 – 2 – 1 – 6 – 9
B. 3 – 6 – 8 – 2 – 4 – 7 – 1 – 9 – 5
C. 1 – 9 – 2 – 4 – 7 – 3 – 5 – 6 – 9
E. 1 – 9 – 2 – 4 – 7 – 3 – 5 – 6 – 8

50. Arrange these words or phrases into a good sentence.
ends football teams the match play because in a draw the extra time two
   1              2                3           4         5       6      7      8          9         10
A. 8 – 10 – 2 – 4 – 9 – 5 – 3 – 1 – 6 – 7
B. 8 – 9 – 4 – 10 – 2 - 5 – 1 – 3 – 6 - 7
C. 8 – 9 – 1 – 6 – 7 – 5 – 10 – 2 – 4 - 3
D. 8 – 2 – 4 – 6 – 7 – 5 – 10 – 2 – 1 - 9

Kunci Jawaban Ulangan Ujian Nasional Bahasa Inggris Nomor 40-50


40. C Disebutkan dalam kalimat I was surprised to find out that it was not Hadi but he was someone else wearing similar clothes.

41. A Dari kalimat I was surprised to find out that it was not Hadi but he was someone else wearing similar clothes dan Since then my friends called me Mr. Clumsy dapat disimpulkan bahwa penulis adalah a careless person.

42. A Pilihan B memiliki makna yang sebaliknya,sedangkan pilihan C dan D tidak berkaitan dengan konteks bacaan.

43. B Kata depan about paling tepat menyatakan perkiraan atau sesuatu yang tidak persis.

44. C Kata yellow dan white menunjukkan bahwa kata yang sesuai adalah kata colour.

45. D Pilihan jawaban A, B, dan C memiliki nuansa makna yang sebaliknya.

46. B Kata yang menunjukkan penanda urutan yang paling tepat adalah then.

47. A Alat yang paling tepat digunakan untuk mengaduk adalah spoon.

48. D Pilhan A, B, dan C tidak logis untuk menunjukkan fungsi irisan apel.

49. B Pilihan A, B, dan C tidak menunjukkan urutan kata yang gramatikal.

50. A Pilihan B, C, dan D tidak diurutkan secara logis dan benar secara gramatikal.


No comments:

Post a Comment